Friday, November 18, 2011

Blackberry Pumpkin Milkshake

I was inspired with this recipe while in the midst of carving my holiday pumpkin and said to myself-- man... this is such a waste of a perfectly good vegetable. Fortunately, I had some frozen blackberries in the freezer and whipped this vegan-friendly snack in less than 5 minutes.

Description: snack, non-dairy, vegan, cold, beverage, delicious


Ingredients: 1 cup frozen blackberries
8 ice cubes
1 cup Silk soy milk light vanilla
1.5 cup cooked or raw pumpkin
4 tbsp agave or stevia
3 tbsp+ cinnamon (ground)
dash of ginger powder
some nutmeg to top



Instructions: Put ice and liquids in blender first. Blend. Add frozen berries. Blend. Add the rest of the ingredients. Blend again on high. Blend until consistency isn't lumpy.


Category: Breakfast, Snack


Servings: 2


Images from Various Sources. Recipe is original and accredited to I Can Make That Stuff Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment